Enterprise Services Planning
Enterprise strategy, planning and risk management in an uncertain world.
Aligning strategy with our market and capability; Fitness Criteria; Modern KPIs; Anti-Fragility.
Combining visibility, focus, and data-driven decisions, Enterprise Services Planning. is a complete management system that takes business agility to another level.
- Executive Track: Overview of strategy, organizational risk and Fitness for purpose.
- Product Manager Track: Cost of delay, real options, demand shaping, capacity allocation and Portfolio Kanban.
- Expert Track: Delivery and project forecasting, liquidity and volatility, scaling, Managing dependencies, and dynamic capacity reservation systems.
- 2 Day Executive Track: no prior training needed.
- 3.5 Day Product manager track: no prior training needed.
- 5 day Expert Track: Completion of Kanban System Design (KMP-I) is required. Completion of Kanban Management Professional (KMP-II) training is ideal.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Executives that are interested in understanding and improving their strategy and business alignment.
- Product managers interested in developing fit for purpose solutions to delight their customers.
- Kanban or agile coaches who wish to improve their ability to guide delivery.
Become better at designing and delivering fit for purpose solutions.